5 Tips to Get Home Power Washing Services
Home power washing is a great way to clean the exterior of your home. Power washing can also help to extend the life of your home’s paint job by removing any build-up that could cause the paint to chip or peel.
Here are five tips to help you get your home power washed:
- Choose the right time of year. Spring and fall are typically the best times to power wash your home.
- Use the right equipment. Make sure you use a power washer that’s designed for home use. Commercial power washers can be too powerful and can damage your home’s siding or paint.
- Protect your plants. Cover any plants or flower beds near your home before you start power washing.
- Start from the top. This will help prevent streaks from forming on your home’s surface.
- Rinse thoroughly. After you’ve finished power washing, rinse off your home with a garden hose to remove any soap residue.
4544 48th Ave Ste A, Hudsonvsille, MI 49426