DIY Pressure Washing: Tips and Tricks for a Clean Home
Pressure washing is a great way to clean the exterior of your home. It’s also a great way to get rid of any built-up dirt, grime or mold on your property. By hiring a professional pressure washer near me, you can ensure that your home will be clean and looking its best in no time!
Here are some tips and tricks for pressure washing your home:
- Start by pressure washing the lower part of your home, working your way up.
- Be sure to hold the pressure washer at least 12 inches away from the surface of your home.
- Use a mild detergent or soap when pressure washing, as harsh chemicals can damage your home’s exterior.
- Rinse the area completely with clean water after pressure washing to remove any soap residue.
- If you’re pressure washing your deck or patio, be sure to use a wide-angle nozzle to avoid damaging the surface.
By following these tips, you can pressure wash your home with ease and achieve great results!
4544 48th Ave Ste A, Hudsonville, MI 49426