Pressure Washing Business Tips
When starting a pressure washing business, it’s important to have the proper knowledge and equipment in order to be successful. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Establish your rates and stick to them. Don’t be afraid to ask for more money if the job requires more work.
- Make sure you have the right equipment. A pressure washer, hose, and nozzle are the bare minimum you’ll need.
- Get to know your customers. Ask them what they expect from a pressure washing job and deliver on those expectations.
- Always be professional. This includes being on time, dressing appropriately, and behaving courteously.
- Promote your business. Use flyers, business cards, and online directories to get the word out about your pressure washing business.
- Keep your equipment well-maintained. This will help extend its life and prevent costly repairs.
- Be prepared for bad weather. Have a backup plan in place in case you can’t pressure wash as scheduled due to rain or other inclement weather.
4544 48th Ave Ste A, Hudsonville, MI 49426