Roof Pressure Washing: Why Is It Not Good?
Many homeowners choose to roof pressure washing services in order to clean off the accumulation of dirt, dust, and other debris. While this may seem like a good idea, it can actually do more harm than good.
Here’s why you should never pressure wash your roof.
- Pressure washing can damage your roofing materials. The high-powered water stream can erode away roofing materials, causing them to break down over time.
- It can also loosen the nails that hold your roofing materials in place.
- Cause water to seep under your roofing materials, leading to mold and mildew growth.
- Void the warranty on your roofing materials. If something goes wrong it may not be covered by your manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is simply not necessary. Regular cleaning and maintenance will keep your roof looking its best without the need for high-powered water streams.
For all these reasons, it’s best to avoid pressure washing your roof. Stick to regular cleaning and maintenance instead to keep your roof in top condition.
4544 48th Ave Ste A, Hudsonville, MI 49426